Nate Bellino talks to us this week about how to monitor your home for toxins with his HomeLab indoor toxin monitor.
What You’ll Learn
Tune into today’s podcast to hear all about:
- How indoor air is more toxic than outdoor air
- Simple tips to reduce toxins in your home – today
- The app used by homely to monitor indoor air quality
- The dramatic reduction in air toxins with use of HomeLab
- How cooking releases many toxins in your home
Click here for the full transcript for #212 The Future of Monitoring Toxic Chemicals in your Home with a HomeLab Toxin Monitor with Nate Bellino!
About Nate Bellino
Nate Bellino is the founder of HomeLab. He is certified in Health Home Evaluation and carries a degree in Energy and the Environment from Duke University. For over a decade he has been working to create healthier, and more efficient homes across the country.